The Therma-Trac System is a heavy triple glazed church window incorporated into a 3½” thermally broken frame. This combination, along with triple contact weather-stripping in the ventilator, provides maximum condensation resistance and superior insulation making it the ideal choice for church windows when heating, condensation, noise or protection of stained glass are factors.
• Main frame and sash members are a full 3½” deep. Ventilators, meeting rails and muntins are double tubular.
• A triple glazed thermal barrier design insulates the cold outside temperatures from the warmer inside temperature and helps eliminate condensation.
• This window series can accommodate 1″ protective insulated glass with another 3/4″ minimum airspace between the art glass to maximize the protection and insulation of the stained glass.
• The separation of art and protective glass is achieved by a channel that is an integral part of the extrusion. (Not an add on piece.) This channel acts as a condensation gutter and helps prevent air and water infiltration.
• Ventilators have 3 rows of continuous weather-stripping.
• Ventilators are available as project-in and project-out.